Monday, May 18, 2009

This has gotten way outdated

So it has been ten months since my last post. Disgraceful. In my defense, I have gotten quite a bit done in that time. Not a bad rationalization, but truthfully I haven't felt like I had much to say. There's enough crap on the intertubes without me blathering on about nothing.

Anyway, I need to work on some creative stuff. I have a photo/installation idea in mind to make up for the lack of right-brain activities over the past, oh, seven or eight years. Also have an idea on finishing the hexagram generator and making a nice front end for it. I need to do something in interface design. It's the bridge between work and fun and I haven't been able to do any in awhile.

What else is going on? I have a motorcycle sitting on a charger, begging to be ridden, and one in pieces, begging to not be in pieces any more. With the long weekend coming up, I may be able to work a little on both providing my significant other gets through wisdom tooth extraction without too much pain. What oral surgeon thinks it's a good idea to pull teeth on a three day weekend?

No comments: